9/21/11

Lucy and Leon are adopted, and Rue is now on Etsy.

I am so thrilled to know that Lucy has been adopted to go and live in Austin at a lovely lady's doll museum.  Lucy herself, of course, thinks this is only her due.  There's a lot of attitude in that teeny body.

Lucy (sold)


Leon is on his way to Long Beach, California.  He's a little nervous concerning his destination: will they have catfish there?
Leon (sold)


And little Rue is now up on Etsy as of this morning.



I'll be busy over the next little while getting a few more dolls made for the doll show in October...but as I have some wooden jointed peeps halfway finished, it will be no hardship.  In fact, I'm looking forward to the break from Adventures in Real Estate.  :~)
Cheers, y'all.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Jan!!! It is nice to hear they are finding a home.And yet, I am sure it is a bit difficult to part. Am I right?
    xxx

    ReplyDelete